Do your potential clients/customers fully understand just what it is you can do for them when they read your website?
Writing for the web requires direct prose which not only gets straight to the point, but also offers anchor points for text linking to other sections of the website, plus judicious use of keywords that will be indexed by search engines.
This style of writing is a craft that requires technical web experience as well as a way with words. Not everybody knows how to write content for the web, even if one is skilled in writing for other print media.
These rates are indicators – a precise quote will be given and a 50% deposit required before work begins.
- You supply the content and VIVidWeb rewrites it:
Proofreading and editing
– $120 per Home/About page
- $80 per other page
- VIVidWeb produces the content:
– $250 per Home/About page
- $175 per other page
– apply for a quote
VIVidWeb offers proof-reading, editing, copywriting and search engine keyword optimisation of text content for websites. Proof-reading/editing for accessibility of non-textual elements for disabled web-users is also offered.
There is no requirement to purchase services producing other elements of a website in order to engage VIVidWeb for copy writing projects. Contact Viv for a quote for your particular web content project.
- Proofreading – spelling, grammar, text-formatting only.
- Editing – draft is re-written to reduce word count and increase clarity. Some copywriting involved.
- Copywriting – original copy combining information from existing brochures, your own written work and research of your field/industry.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – analysing your web project against your competitors to ensure the best selection of keywords for search engines and finding subtle and relevant ways to insert those keywords into the text of your web pages.